Wondering how to edit your personal profile information associated with your Community member account? Here's how.
So, you joined the I Am Second Community! That's amazing! Now, all you need to do is start customizing your experience.
Edit your personal information
- Make sure you're logged in. You can login by clicking the top right "Login" button in the navigation bar on any page of the website. Or, just go to iamsecond.com/join.
- Once you're logged in, you should see your name in the top right corner of the navigation bar. Click or hover your mouse over your name until the dropdown menu appears. Click "Edit Profile Info."
- Now, there should be a small gear icon right under the cover photo spot. Click on that and select "Edit Profile."
- Add a profile picture, a cover photo, and a little description about yourself. You can also tell us a few more details about you.
- All done? Just click the checkmark, right under your cover photo to save your changes.